Our purpose-built fulfilment solutions have been enhanced over the years based on market trends and advances in technology, alongside input from our major clients including retailers, motivation agencies and leading financial institutions.
At Orion, we’re fully scalable to handle both physical and digital storage and fulfilment, no matter what your business requirements. During the last year, we dispatched 3 million secure packages, which is just 50% of our current capacity. We also fulfilled over 150,000 secure digital e-codes for just one client.
Fulfilment for printed certificates, cards, documents and more
Whether a live paper gift voucher, pre-denominated gift card, or physical items as part of an ongoing loyalty scheme. Our services include:
- Paper gift vouchers
- Plastic gift cards
- Personalised greetings cards
- Long service awards
- Loyalty rewards
- Branded complimentary merchandise
- Identity cards and supporting security documents
- Photographic identity documents
- Secure certificates
- Entry tickets for concerts, sporting events, festivals, exhibitions
You can be sure that it will be protected from the moment we take delivery. We work with you to provide the appropriate insurance for your product right through to the point at which it’s received by your client or customer.
Fulfilment for digital items
We are also able to handle the secure fulfillment of digital items, such as eCards, eCodes held on one of our server, emails or SMS messages. Services include:
- B2C eGifts delivered directly to the recipient
- B2B eCodes delivered in bulk to the corporate buyer
- B2B eCards delivered to the recipient using corporate branding
- SMS codes delivered straight to a smart phone
- QR codes which can be scanned to gain access and information
Our clients also benefit from the latest online security features when they entrust their product to our specialist team.
Our fulfillment process
- Consultation – your Account Manager will consult with you to fully understand your business and its fulfillment requirements.
- Systems integration – we’ll ensure that we have the right connectivity in place to fully integrate with your internal system with the minimum of development required on your part. This will seamlessly deliver you an outsourced partner with all the ease of an internal department – essentially, we become part of your team.
- Files and assets – the format and frequency can be determined by you, and they’ll be delivered safely via encrypted email, SFTP or API connection.
- Delivery – this can be in bulk to your corporate customer, individually to the final recipient or we can even service your whole network of offices or retail outlets.
- Personalised items – if your voucher or gift card is part of a loyalty or reward scheme, talk to us about greetings cards and wallets, all tailored to feature the recipient’s details and your company logo.
- Bespoke templates – if you want a tailored template for the delivery of your digital product let our studio create a range of concepts and designs for your consideration. They’ll be produced with your brand guidelines and ethos in mind.
- Additional merchandise – you might also wish to consider further marketing ideas and revenue streams by way of gift boxes, presentation tins and merchandise.
- Couriers and shipping – we have a roster of courier partners already in place distributing throughout the UK, Europe and the world, however, if you prefer to nominate your postal service, simply tell us who it is and we’ll do the rest.
Fulfilment and stock control
Orion’s Stock Control Analysis system is called OSCA II. Our clients can use it to securely monitor their own stock and orders. This gives you accurate and real-time MI reporting to help manage and monitor your business.
Alternatively – or even in addition to real-time access – you can choose from a suite of pre-existing reports and alerts, or we can create reports that you’re your business requirements. The accuracy of our systems and reporting deliver you full accountability – an audit trail for each and every product and asset we handle on your behalf.
We’ll work to agreed SLAs based on yours and your customers’ needs, continually striving to ensure that your customer receives the right product at the right time, all measured by our KPI matrix at regular review meetings.
During these meetings, we also provide analysis of orders, stock, brands, and denominations, plus our team of industry experts will advise you on advancements in technology and new brands to market, making recommendations and introductions as appropriate. We will work with you to develop your ideas and secure your position as an innovative market leader in your field.
Security for fulfilment
Accredited to ISO27001, the team at Orion are all security checked. Our premises are monitored 24/7/365 by secure access keys and CCTV systems. We also undertake numerous regular and also random checks throughout the fulfilment process.
Our servers can only be accessed through a firewall by encrypted usernames and passwords. They use pre-determined end-points and are held on a secure server, in a secure data store.
Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Cyber Insurance are all part of the service, including registration with Cyber Essentials – an industry and government recognised certification. We can work with you to provide face value cover of your stock should you wish.